Make the most of your first year!
Wooster 101 is a series of workshops designed especially for first-years with a focus on transitioning to college, honing study skills, and developing a rich educational plan. Join us Tuesdays in the fall semester from 11 a.m. -11:50 a.m. in the APEX common area (Gault Library Lower Level 1).
Fall 2014 Schedule:
- 8/26 & 28 It's about Time! A quick workshop on effective time management
- 9/2 & 4 The COW Libraries & You: Research in the First Year & Beyond
- 9/9 Writing Ready. Steps to Producing First-rate Papers
- 9/16 Studying for Tests & Mid-terms
- 9/23 College Reading
- 9/30 Planning for Off-Campus Study
- 10/14 Preparing for Pre-Registration Advising Appointments
- 10/21 Getting Off to a Good Start! "If I only knew then what I know now"
- 10/28 Experiential Learning & On-Campus Research
- 11/4 Building a Powerful Resumé