A list of different job fairs in the Ohio area and nationwide.
- Career Fest 2014: February 7, 2014 A Career Fair for Liberal Arts Students, brought to you by OFIC (Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges). Please register with the Career Services Office at 330-263-2496 to attend.
- 4th Annual Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair: Tuesday, February 26, 2014 from 2-8 p.m. ET. Seven Intelligence Community (IC) agencies and components will be participating in the fair. This free, online event will allow registered job seekers to learn about available intelligence jobs, interact with recruiters and subject matter experts online, and learn how apply for vacancies.
- 15th Annual Shenandoah Valley Teacher Job Fair: March 1, 2014 Held at Harrisonburg High School in VA, 9:30am - 3:00pm. Register Online: January 6th - February 3rd.
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at Monroeville Convention Center in Monroeville, PA.The largest college job and internship fair of its kind in Western PA. Over 120 employers in attendance.
- Sumter, SC School District Virtual Teacher Recruitment Fair: Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Schedule an interview via skype with them! Send an email with contact information
to Denise Nixon to register.
- Womenforhire.com Womenforhire.com offer several different job fairs and expos targeted directly to women, with the hopes of encouraging women to seek careers that are rewarding. Furthermore, they offer women help with career searching, finding the career that is right for them, and other related topics.
- Careerfairs.com An innovative online Career Fair community designed to connect college students, both undergraduate and graduate, with employers through the use of video technology. At CareerFairs.com, job seekers and employers bring job postings and resumes to life!