The first round of applications are due Monday, February 9th at 8 a.m.
Attend the How to Apply Session on Tuesday, November 18th at 11 in APEX.
When you are ready to apply, and have prepared your answers for the questions found in the "How to Apply" booklet, you may begin the online application.
- Due Date: Monday, February 9th at 8 a.m.
- Last Chance Applications due Monday, March 30th at 8 a.m.
- Review of applications begins immediately
- Create or update your professional resume.
- Obtain a copy of your transcripts from ScotWeb.
- Document your contact with your host organization(s).
- If you are applying for travel funds, verify the costs.
- Save the previous four items as pdfs. If you need help saving as a pdf visit IT.
- Complete the online application.
- On the Milestone page of your Advising Portfolio write "I am applying for an APEX Fellowship." Then add your 30 word proposal and upload a copy of your whole application to that page.
- Take a screenshot of your updated Milestone page and email it to APEX before the deadline (8 a.m. Feb. 9).
- Ask for two recommendations to be completed by the application deadline. (Please right-click on the link and choose copy link address to send the link directly to the people you are asking for a recommendation.)
1-on-1 Meetings with EL Staff
- Email APEX for an appointment.
How to Apply Session in APEX
- Tuesday, November 18th at 11 a.m.
Drop in Clinics in APEX
- "Walk in Wednesdays" from 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. each Wednesday.
- Get help from Career Planning staff with your resume.
- Get help from Experiential Learning staff with your application.