The first round of applications are due Monday, February 9th at 8 a.m.
Attend the How to Apply Session on Tuesday, November 18th at 11 in APEX.
When you are ready to apply, and have prepared your answers for the questions found in the How to Apply Booklet, you may begin the online application.
- Due Date: Monday, February 9th at 8 a.m.
- Last Chance Applications due Monday, March 30th at 8 a.m.
- Review of applications begins immediately
- Make a separate page, labeled "APEX Fellowship", on the "Milestones" tab of your e-Portfolio.
- Write a brief summary (30 words or less) of your application at the top of this page.
- Fill out the online application.
- Create or update your professional resume.
- Obtain a copy of your transcripts from ScotWeb.
- Document your contact with your host organization(s).
- Save the previous four items as pdfs and upload them to your "APEX Fellowship" page on your e-Portfolio.
- Ask for two recommendations (.docx) to be completed by the application deadline (March 31).
- Add on sentence about each of your refrences to your "APEX Fellowship" page on your e-Portfolio.
- Give permission to kparthemore, jramsay, pabramo, cmcconnell, rozar, & lsigrist to view your e-Portfolio.
- When all the above steps have been completed, email APEX with the direct link to your "APEX Fellowship" page on your e-Portfolio.
1-on-1 Meetings with EL Staff
- Email APEX for an appointment.
How to Apply Session in APEX
- Tuesday, November 18th at 11 a.m.
Resume Clinics in APEX
- "Walk in Wednesdays" from 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. each Wednesday.
Drop-in Clinics: Thursdays in APEX from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. beginning November 20th.