Taylor Hall Then and Now
Taylor Hall was erected in 1902 and named in honor of Rev. Archibald Taylor, D.D., LL.D, President of the University from 1873 to 1883. The building was completely renovated in the 1980s. It houses the Departments of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
Areas of Study
Taylor Hall308 E. University StreetWooster, OH 44691Phone: 330-263-2478Fax: 330-263-2516
1189 Beall Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691. (330) 263-2000
© Map and Directions | Employment | A to Z Index | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Email | ScotWeb | ScotBlogs | Libraries | WHN