Andrew Lecture Room
The Andrew Lecture Room was given in honor of Victor J. Andrew, Class of 1926, by his family through the Aileen S. Andrew Foundation. The 58-seat lecture room has an overhead projection system, a Sympodium, and a beautiful mural of Saturn covering the north wall. Introductory physics courses (General Physics and Foundations of Physics) and astronomy courses are taught in this room.
This photo appeared in the September 28, 1992 issue of U.S. News and World Report in an article entitled "America's Best Colleges".