Approved for Off Campus Studies, Now What?
1. Feel free to stop by the OCS 101, every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-5 p.m. in Babcock Lounge, where you can get more information on:
a. Program provider questions
b. Getting ready to go abroad
2. If you have specific questions, you can email the director.
Considering Off-Campus Study?
Attend an informal OCS 101 Session
OCS 101 sessions occur every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. in Babcock Lounge. You may attend at any time - no prior registration is necessary.
Talk with your academic advisor
Talk with your academic advisor about off-campus study, and how it will fit into your educational plan.
- Think about your goals for off-campus study.
- Reach out to friends, returnees, professors, the OCS office, etc.
- Contact a Global Envoy for one-on-one advising appointments.
- Attend OCS Events.
- Review endorsed program websites.
Come talk to us
If you have questions, stop by to talk with Kate Patch, Director of Off Campus Studies in 103 Babcock Hall. Office hours for Spring 2014 are Mondays and Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (no appointments needed during these times, feel free to drop in). If you have class or another campus event, please email Kate to schedule a meeting.