- OCS Advising Worksheet, distributed at the OCS 101 session (complete on your own, prior to your advising appointment.
- Declaration of Intent (due December 1)
- OCS Application (due February 1) including essays, advisor's reference, transcript, and release of liability
- Petition Form for an exception to OCS policy (due February 1)
- Emergency Information Card (due prior to departure)
- Program Evaluation (due three weeks after your return to campus). A link will be sent to you in e-mail format.