The deadline to complete applications for off-campus study has been extended to February 21, 2014 for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
TO APPLY FOR AN ENDORSED PROGRAM:
- Search our programs database
- Apply to either Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 at the bottom of each program description page.
TO APPLY FOR A PETITIONED PROGRAM:
- Please search for the program named: Petition
- Once you begin the application, there will be a field to cut/paste your petition essay.
- Please enter your adviser's name and email when asked. They will submit their endorsement and signature on-line
OCS Application Workshops
Global Envoys will help you through the application system (bring your laptop). All workshops take place from 7-9 pm in the APEX Common Area
- Thursday, Jan 30
- Monday, Feb 3
- Thursday, Feb 6
- Monday, Feb 10
- Thursday, Feb 13
- Monday, Feb 17
- Thursday, Feb 20
If you have any questions about the application process, please email OCS or stop by the OCS 101 sessions where a Global Envoy will be able to help you with your application.
Considering Off-Campus Study?
Attend an informal OCS 101 Session
OCS 101 sessions occur every Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. in Babcock Lounge. You may attend at any time - no prior registration is necessary.
Talk with your academic advisor
Talk with your academic advisor about off-campus study, and how it will fit into your educational plan.
- Think about your goals for off-campus study.
- Reach out to friends, returnees, professors, the OCS office, etc.
- Contact a Global Envoy for one-on-one advising appointments.
- Attend OCS Events.
- Review endorsed program websites.
Come talk to us
If you have questions, stop by to talk with Kate Patch, Director of Off Campus Studies in 103 Babcock Hall. Office hours for Spring 2014 are Mondays and Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (no appointments needed during these times, feel free to drop in). If you have class or another campus event, please email Kate to schedule a meeting.