Off-Campus Study Information for Diverse Populations
- Access International Education - resources for underrepresented groups in international education from the University of Pittsburgh's University Center for International Studies.
- Allabroad.us – This site for students and parents aims to answer questions about study abroad, with a special section on diversity.
- Disability Travel and Recreation Resources - Links to resources about destinations, transportation, air travel, and more.
- Diversity Abroad – This organization aims to increase minority students' participation in study abroad through resources, networking and other information.
- Hispanic Study Abroad Scholars Program – Resources, information and scholarship opportunities for students of Hispanic origin.
- Journeywoman – Information, articles, and links for women traveling abroad.
- Rainbow Special Interest Group - Information for lesbian and gay students interested in international exchange and foreign travel, including first-hand student perspectives.
- Mobility International USA – A non-profit organization that works to empower people with disabilities around the world through international exchange, technical assistance, and training to ensure the inclusion of people with disabilities in international exchange and development programs.