Summer Session runs from May 22 - June 30, 2017. Course offerings include I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office anytime between May 1 and May 26.
Dates to Remember
- May 22: First day of class
- May 26: Last day to register/add a class
- June 2: Last day to declare pass/fail
- June 9: Last day to drop a class
- June 30: Final exam on last day of class
- July 7: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 14: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 21: I.S. Grades are due
Tuition for 1 credit course: $2,570.00
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none