Summer SessionSummer Session 2015-2016
Summer Session runs from May 23 - July 1, 2016. Course offerings include I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office any time between May 1 and May 27.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- May 23: First day of class
- May 27: Last day to register/add a class
- June 3: Last day to declare pass/fail
- June 10: Last day to drop a class
- June 26: Final exam on last day of class
- July 8: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 15: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 22: I.S. Grades are due
Tuition for 1 credit course: TBD March 2016
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none