To Request a Transcript:
- Complete and sign the transcript request form (.pdf).
- Return the signed form via mail, email, or fax to the Registrar's office (details on form).
- Make $4 payment for each official transcript. Payment can be made online, by check or money order made payable to The College of Wooster, or on campus with a COW Card. There is no cost for an unofficial transcript.
If you are unable to access the request form you can make a request by contacting the Registrar's office via mail, email, or fax with the following information:
- Name/any former names
- Year of graduation/dates of attendance
- Note undergraduate and/or post-graduate work
- Complete address where the transcript(s) are to be sent
- Number of transcripts being requested
- Current address
- Daytime phone number
- Signature of student
For further questions refer to Transcript FAQs or contact:
The Registrar's Office