In order to participate in the Senior Research Symposium, please follow the steps below:
- Decide on a presentation style.
- Discuss your presentation with your advisor.
- Prepare a 150 word abstract of your Independent Study
NOTE: For artistic/musical/theatrical displays and performances this can be used to describe the piece or give information about the performance instead.
- Complete the application before 8 a.m. April 5, 2016.
- Prepare your Symposium presentation.
- Follow all guidelines for your chosen presentation style.
- Encourage friends, classmates, parents, & community members to attend the Senior Research Symposium on April 29, 2016.
Don't forget, you can enter your I.S. in the Symposium Contests for a chance to build your portfolio and win cash prizes and/or gift cards!