In order to participate in the Senior Research Symposium, please follow the steps below:
- Decide on a presentation style
- Prepare a 150 word abstract of your Independent Study (For artistic/musical/theatrical displays and performances this can be used to describe the piece or give information about the performance instead.)
- Complete the application before 8 a.m. April 1
- After your application is submitted, email your advisor a copy of your application and ask him or her to approve your application. Approvals should be received by Karen Parthemore by April 4.
- Once Karen receives your advisor’s approval, she will email you the acceptance of your application to the Symposium
- Prepare your Symposium presentation
- Follow all guidelines for your chosen presentation style
- Encourage friends, classmates, parents, & community members to attend the Senior Research Symposium on April 25.