Current Research Positions
The deadline for spring semester applications is 8 a.m. December 2.
Applications will require a current resume. Make an appointment with Career Planning, or stop by APEX on Wednesdays from 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. to get help preparing your resume. Career Planning is hosting a resume clinic on November 24th - bring a draft of your resume for professional feedback.
The application will request you to upload a copy of your one page resume as a PDF and for you to write one - two paragraphs for each of these prompts. Please have these ready before beginning the application as you may only submit ONE application!
- Describe the specific objectives you hope to gain from your first choice research experience.
- What strengths (academic and non-academic) do you bring to this project that will contribute to its success?
Research Projects for Spring Semester
- Professor Adam Fritsch, Physics, 5 hours per week
- Professor Angela Bos, Political Science, 7 hours per week
- Professor Bas van Doorn, Political Science, 5 hours per week
- Professor Bryan Karazsia, Psychology, 7 hours per week
- Professor Francis Wiafe-Amoako, Political Science & Africana Studies, 8 hours per week
- Professor James Bonk, History & Chinese Studies, 7 hours per week
- Professor James West, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, 4 hours per week
- Professor Karl Feierabend, Chemistry, 5 hours per week
- Professor Mark Wilson, Geology, 5 hours per week
- Professor Matthew Krain, Political Science & International Relations, 7 hours per week
- Professor Meagen Pollock, Geology, 3 hours per week
- Professor Melissa Mullen Davis, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, 5 hours per week
- Professor Paul Bonvallet, Chemistry, 7 hours per week
- Professor Seth Kelly, Biology, 3 hours per week
- Professor Shelley Judge, Geology, 3 hours per week
- Professor Susan Clayton, Psychology, 3 hours per week