Over 75 research assistant positions from a variety of disciplines are available each summer to Wooster students. Opportunities are available at off campus sites as well. The range of these opportunities is described below.
NOTE: Please complete the appropriate application for each program you wish to apply for.
Sophomore Research Program
- Positions available to first-year and sophomore students only
- usually 8 weeks, 40 hour weeks
- Paid $11.60 / hour
- Available positions in a variety of disciplines
- Applications are due February 24, 2016 by 12:00 midnight
- See the available positions for Summer 2016
Applied Methods and Research Experience Program (AMRE)
- 8 weeks research experience
- Paid stipend of approximatly $4,000
- Open to Computer Science, Mathematics, and Business Economics majors
- Students work with a team of students and a faculty member to consult businesses. Past clients have included Rubbermaid Inc., J.M. Smucker, and Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- Applications are due February 24
- More information