Current Students CalendarJanuary 2015
- Jan. 1: 2015-2016 FAFSA becomes available online.
- Jan. 10: Spring semester payment due in full.
- April 30: Suggested filing date of need-based aid application materials.
- May 10th: The FSA ID – a username and password – has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN. Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents. You can create one when logging in to FAFSA.gov, www.nslds.ed.gov, StudentLoans.gov, and StudentAid.gov. Read the Department of Education's one-page guide to learn how to create your FSA ID.
- Jul 10: Fall semester invoices will be mailed by the Business Office.
- August 10: The fall semester invoices are due in full.
- October 31: Sibling Enrollment Verification forms are due.