Bryan T. Karazsia
- B.S., Denison University (Psychology)
- M.A., Kent State University (Psychology)
- Ph.D., Kent State University (Clinical Psychology; Minor in Quantitative Methods)
- PSYC 212: Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC 250: Statistics
- PSYC 325: Personality: Theory & Research
- PSYC 325L: Personality Lab
- PSYC 340: Clinical Psychology
- PSYC 450-451: Independent Study
*Asterisk denotes Wooster student author
- Karazsia, B.T., Berlin, K. S., Armstrong, B., Janicke, D. M., & *Darling, K. E. (in press). Integrating mediation and moderation to advance theory development and testing. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. Manuscript accepted September 24, 2013.
- Karazsia, B.T., van Dulmen, M.H.M., *Wong, K., & Crowther, J. H. (2013). Thinking meta-theoretically about the role of internalization in the development of body dissatisfaction and body change behaviors. Body Image: An International Journal of Research, 10, 433-441.
- Karazsia, B.T., Stavnezer, A.J., & *Reeves, J.W. (2013). Graduate training in clinical neuropsychology: The importance of undergraduate training. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 28, 711-720.
- Karazsia, B.T., & Brown Kirschman, K.J. (2013). Evidence based assessment of pediatric injury and injury risk. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 38, 829-845.
- Karazsia, B.T., Crowther, J.H., & Galioto, R. (2013). Undergraduate men's use of performance and appearance enhancing substances: An examination of the gateway hypothesis. Psychology of Men and Masculinity, 14, 129-137.
- Karazsia, B.T., & van Dulmen, M.H.M. (2008). Regression models for count data: Illustrations using longitudinal predictors of childhood injury. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 33, 1076-1084.
- Karazsia, B.T., & Crowther, J. H. (2008). Psychological and behavioral correlates of the SATAQ-3 with males. Body Image: An International Journal of Research, 5, 109-115.