Bryan T. Karazsia
Associate Professor, Associate Dean for Academic Advising
- B.S., Denison University (Psychology)
- M.A., Kent State University (Psychology)
- Ph.D., Kent State University (Clinical Psychology; Minor in Quantitative Methods)
- PSYC 212: Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC 250: Statistics
- PSYC 325: Personality: Theory & Research
- PSYC 325L: Personality Lab
- PSYC 340: Clinical Psychology
- PSYC 450-451: Independent Study
*Asterisk denotes Wooster student author
- Karazsia, B.T., & *Smith, L. (in press). Preparing for graduate-level training in professional psychology: Comparisons across clinical Ph.D., counseling Ph.D.And clinical Psy.D.Programs. Teaching of Psychology. Manuscript accepted October 15, 2015.
- Karazsia, B.T., & *Wong, K. (2016). Does training in table creation enhance table interpretation? A quasi-experimental study with follow-up. Teaching of Psychology, 43, 126-130.
- *Benton, C., & Karazsia, B.T. (2015). The effect of thin and muscular images on women's body satisfaction. Body Image: An International Journal of Research, 13, 22-27.
- Karazsia, B.T. & *Muller, A.P. (2014). Depictions of safety gear usage in the world's most popular video games. Journal of Media Psychology, 26, 4-9. Note: Manuscript appears in Special Issue on "Trends in Health Communication".
- Karazsia, B.T., Berlin, K. S., Armstrong, B., Janicke, D. M., & *Darling, K. E. (2014). Integrating mediation and moderation to advance theory development and testing. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 39, 163-173. Note: Manuscript is part of a March 2014 special issue on Quantitative Methodologies.
- Karazsia, B.T., van Dulmen, M.H.M., *Wong, K., & Crowther, J. H. (2013). Thinking meta-theoretically about the role of internalization in the development of body dissatisfaction and body change behaviors. Body Image: An International Journal of Research, 10, 433-441.
- Karazsia, B.T., Stavnezer, A.J., & *Reeves, J.W. (2013). Graduate training in clinical neuropsychology: The importance of undergraduate training. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 28, 711-720.
- Karazsia, B.T., & van Dulmen, M.H.M. (2008). Regression models for count data: Illustrations using longitudinal predictors of childhood injury. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 33, 1076-1084.
- Karazsia, B.T., & Crowther, J. H. (2008). Psychological and behavioral correlates of the SATAQ-3 with males. Body Image: An International Journal of Research, 5, 109-115.