Charlene Alexis Gross
Resident Costume Designer/Costume Manager
Department/Affiliation: Theatre & Dance
Office Address: Costume Shop, Freedlander Theatre
- B.A., Ashland University 1997
- M.F.A., New York University 2000
- THTD 302: Hist Costume Construction
Awards and Professional Memberships
- United Scenic Artists, Local 829
- Costume Society of America
- Charlene's costume designs for theatre and dance have been seen on and off Broadway in New York City, across the country, and on the West End London stage. Theatre credits include work with the Seattle Repertory Theatre, The Guthrie Theatre, The Royal Theatre, The Public Theater, and The Manhattan Theatre Club. Assistant Costume Design credits include TopDog/ UnderDog & Crowns (Emilio Sosa, Designer), A Class Act (Carrie Robbins, Designer), & Henry V (Gabriel Berry, Designer) to name a few. Designs for dance include The Yard, The Juilliard School, Dance Space, & Kunningham Studios.
- Charlene is also the Resident Costume Designer & Production Manager for Ohio Light Opera.