Jeffrey S. Lantis
Professor; Chair - Political Science
- B.A., Bethany College 1988
- M.A., Ohio State 1991
- Ph.D., Ohio State 1994
- The Life and Death of International Treaties: Double-Edged Diplomacy and the Politics of Ratification in Comparative Perspective (2009)
- Strategic Dilemmas and the Evolution of German Foreign Policy Since Unification (2002)
- Foreign Policy in Comparative Perspective: Domestic and International Influences on State Behavior, Editor (2001)
- The New International Studies Classroom: Active Teaching, Active Learning (2000)
- Lantis' articles and book chapters have focused on United States foreign policy and the war on terrorism, transatlantic security, strategic culture, and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Dr. Lantis' research focuses on international relations, with a specialization in foreign policy analysis and international conflict and security. He teaches courses including United States Foreign Policy, Introduction to International Relations, Comparative Foreign Policy, International Security, and International Relations on Film.