Department/Affiliation: Political Science, International Relations
Office Address: 303 Kauke
- B.A., Marquette University, 2003
- M.A., Northern Illinois University, 2005
- Ph.D., Northern Illinois University, 2011
- PSCI 222: Problems of Global Community
- PSCI 227 Theories of International Relations
Professor Marsh interested in U.S. Foreign Policy-Making, History of U.S. Foreign Policy, Bureaucratic Politics, Foreign Policy Decision-Making, U.S. National Security Policy, U.S. Defense Policy and Strategy, Civil-Military Relations, International Relations Theory, NATO, Terrorism and Insurgency, East Asian Security, International Relations of the Middle East.