Associate Professor; Curriculum Committee Chair of South Asian Studies
Department/Affiliation: East Asian Studies, Religious Studies, South Asian Studies
Office Address: 004 Kauke
- B.A., Ohio University 1979
- M.A., Ohio University 1988
- Ph.D., Indiana University 2003
- RELS 110: Religions East & West
- RELS 216: Chinese Religions
- RELS 220: Buddhism
- RELS 243: Religious and Spiritual Autobiography
- RELS 263: Religion and Literature
- RELS 264: Religion and Film
- RELS 267: Asian Religions in America
- RELS 269: Religious Visual and Material Culture
- RELS 401: Junior Independent Study
- RELS 451, 452: Senior Independent Study
Awards and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Religion
- Association for Asian Studies
Graham is the author of articles on religion and literature, and religion in American public memorials.
His current research focuses on religion and film, and on religion, religious studies, and public intellectuals in American society.
Graham has been a member of the faculty since 2002.