Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics
Phone: (330) 287-1980
Office Address: 108 Taylor Hall
- Ph.D., Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara (2006)
- B.S., Physics and Mathematics, Stanford University (2001)
- Calculus-based Physics
- Modern Physics
- Particle Physics
- Algebra-based Physics
Awards and Honors
- McCormick Fellowship, Enrico Fermi Institute, University of Chicago (2006-2009).
- Department of Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship (2001-2004).
- Broida Fellowship, University of California, Santa Barbara (2001-2003).
- Undergraduate Honors Thesis, Stanford University, 2001, Advisor: Roger Romani. "The Bow Shock Wave of a Pulsar: Analysis and Theoretical Modeling."
- T. S. Garon, N. Mann, and E. M. McManis, "Re-examining the Value of Old Quantization and the 'Bohr Atom' Approach," American Journal of Physics 81 (2013) 92.
- D. Clark, J. Franklin and N. Mann, "Relativistic Linear Restoring Force," Eur. J. Phys. 33 (2012) 1041.
- S. K. Domokos, J.A. Harvey and N. Mann, "Setting the scale of the p p and p bar p total cross sections using AdS/QCD," Phys. Rev. D82 (2010) 106007, hep-th/arXiv:1008.2963.
- S. K. Domokos, J.A. Harvey and N. Mann, "The Pomeron contribution to p p and p bar p scattering in AdS/QCD," Phys. Rev. D80 (2009) 126015, arXiv:0907.1084.