Office Address: 115 Wishart
- B.A., Wesleyan University 2006
- M.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 2011
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 2016
- COMM 111: Introduction to Communication Studies
- COMM 225: Small Group and Organizational Communication
Awards and Professional Memberships
- Stephen E. Lucas Debut Publication Award 2014, National Communication Association (NCA)
- Top Paper Panel, Critical and Cultural Studies Division, NCA 2014; For “Public Service or Customer Service? The Functions of Singapore’s Corporate Metaphor.”
- Top Paper Panel, Critical and Cultural Studies Division, NCA 2016; For “The Corporation as Citizen-Critic: Politics Jamming in India's Amul Advertisements”
- National Communication Association
- Rhetoric Society of America
- Singh, R. “Clarence Darrow, "Plea for Leopold and Loeb," Cook County Criminal Court, Chicago, Illinois (22, 23, and 25 August, 1924).” Voices of Democracy, 9 (2014): 1-22.
- Singh, R. “It’s About Time: Reading U.S.-India Cold War Perceptions through News Coverage of India.” Western Journal of Communication, 78 (2014): 522-544.
- O’Gorman, N., Hamilton, K., & Singh, R. “Lights, Camera, Detonation.” Communication Currents (April 2011).
Political rhetoric, independence and nationalist movements in South/Southeast Asia, rhetoric of economics, visual politics.