Emerging Technologies Librarian
- B.A., Lawrence University, 2009
- M.S.I., University of Michigan, 2011
I support faculty on digital projects, and I also provide research support and library collection development for students and faculty in Political Science and Spanish departments. In my previous position I created a Plain Language Medical Dictionary for the iPhone, and continuously investigate the research and learning applications of recent advances in mobile technology.
- "Kickstart your Institutional Repository with Content from Publishers." ACRL 2013. Poster session. Indianapolis, IN. April 11, 2013
- "New Adventures in Screencasting." (2013) Public Services Quarterly, (9) 2, 162-168. [PDF] DOI: 10.1080/15228959.2013.785899
- "Using XSLT and Google Scripts to Streamline Populating an Institutional Repository," with Catalina Oyler and Marsha Miles. (2013) The Code4Lib Journal, 19.
- "Reaching Modern Students Through Amazing Screencasts," with Jessica Clemons. (2013) LOEX Conference Proceedings 2012.
- "We Built It Ourselves…From Scratch -- How to Grow an Idea Into A Mobile App" Midwest Chapter, Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, October 2011
- "Information Policy Country Report: Turkey" University of Michigan School of Information, Dec 2009
- "Switchers and Sustainers: The Use of Side Issues in the 2008 Financial Bailout Bill" Illinois State University Conference for Students of Political Science. March 20, 2009
Librarian Liaison Departments/Areas
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Instructional Technology
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Political Science