Schedule of Events for International Education Week 2014
Around the World in Seven Days
*** Please note: all times and locations are subject to change. Check email and COSMOS for updated information ***
Throughout the week:
- Art Wall (Lowry Center) – International Education Week display “Around the World in Seven Days”. Nov. 2 - Nov. 9.
- Ambassadors Dish of the Day, featuring food from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Japan, Malawi, South Korea – Lowry Dining Hall and The Tartan Room. Nov. 3 - Nov. 7.
Friday, October 31
- Flag Raising Ceremony, Upstairs in Lowry Center, 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 1
- Friends of International Students Picnic (part of Family Weekend festivities), Kittredge Dining Hall, 5 p.m. (This event is by invitation only).
- Culture Show, McGaw Chapel, 7 p.m.
Sunday, November 2
- Day of the Dead Celebration, co-sponsored by Projecto Latino. Lowry Main Lounge and Pit, 7 p.m.
Monday, November 3
- Off Campus Studies Panel Discussion, Babcock Formal Lounge, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, November 4
Wednesday, November 5
- Movie: "L'Auberge Espagnole", Lowry Main Lounge and Pit, 7 p.m.
Thursday, November 6
- AKAA Project, Tabling and Information, Lowry, 11 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Bazaar, Lowry Main Lounge and Pit, 5 – 8 p.m.
- SEA-US Tea Ceremony, Babcock Hall, 8 p.m.
Friday, November 7
- Dance Party in the UG
Saturday, November 8
- South Asian Dinner, Kittredge Dining Hall, 6 p.m.