Working with the Development and Stewardship work groups the Development Assistant will maintain donor files and process donor communications to and from the department. Special projects will be assigned as necessary.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities (may include the following, but will not be limited to):
- Process and enter donor communications.
- Photocopy and file.
- Deliver mail across campus.
- Other office tasks as needed.
- Must be familiar with computers and have data entry experience.
- Must be discrete as highly confidential information is involved.
- Must be able to work independently.
Flexible hours for 8 hours per week.
Posted February 13, 2014
Kevin Lowry, Administrative Coordinator