Assist Administrative Coordinator with general duties for the Department(s) of Philosophy as well as Geology and the Pre-Law Advising Program, when necessary.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities (may include the following, but will not be limited to):
- Assist in preparation of Philosophy Roundtable announcements.
- General office duties.
- Data entry.
- Copy class and departmental materials.
- Assist in departmental mailings.
- Maintain graduate school bulletin boards throughout Scovel Hall.
- Maintain IS theses for both departments.
- Mailing, record keeping, data spreadsheets and filing.
- Must have good people skills.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Pleasant personality and sense of humor.
- General knowledge of the computer.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
- Eagerness/willingness to learn and work.
- Preference will be given to Philosophy majors.
Hiring for Fall 2014
Posted April 10, 2014