Training Room Assistant
Assist staff athletic trainers with the care of varsity athletes and the operation of the athletic training room.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities (may include the following, but will not be limited to):
- Assist with general operation of training room.
- Provide first-aid, initial injury assessment and management.
- Provide hydration during games and practices.
- Assist with preventative taping.
- Assist with therapeutic modalities and rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Provide accurate record keeping for medical files.
- Maintain training room in an orderly condition.
- Must be dependable, hard working and conscientious.
- Must follow instructions exactly and still be able to function independently when necessary.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Must be willing to make a significant time commitment (5-15 hours per week).
- Must be able to relate to and deal with many diverse personalities and situations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Hours available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Posted August 14, 2014