Ambassador Presentations and Outreach
- Ambassadors speak on The College of Wooster campus, in Wooster, and throughout Wayne County.
- They speak to classes of their peers, local schools and businesses, and to community groups such as nursing homes, churches, and service clubs etc.
- All of our presentations are FREE of charge.
- Ambassadors average 1 presentation per week during each semester.
- We aim to make the presentations as interactive as possible - to have people participate and touch the artifacts. Ambassadors are encouraged to be creative when designing presentations.
- Ambassadors take part in events on campus and in the community, such as International Education Week and the annual Wooster Ethnic Fair.
- All community contacts are made by the Program Coordinator.
- All presentations are confirmed with the Ambassadors ahead of time and confirmations are sent to all involved. Ambassadors have the right to refuse to make a presentation due to work load or personal reasons.
If you would like to have an Ambassador speak to your class or group, please contact the Ambassadors Program Office.
For photos of the Ambassadors in Action, please visit the Ambassadors Program Photo Gallery.