Confidential HIV Testing
- Results the same day
- Where: Longbrake Student Wellness Center
- When: Walk-in Wednesday from 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m
Nutritionist - Barbara Lorson
Barbara Lorson is a registered dietitian, currently offering services to students and faculty/staff at The College of Wooster. She graduated from The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Medical Dietetics and a M.S. in Human Nutrition. Barbara previously worked with Ohio State's Varsity Athletics as their sports nutritionist and holds a specialty certification from the Commission of Dietetic Registration in sports nutrition.
Barbara has a passion for helping others improve their health through nutrition and physical activity. As a YMCA group fitness instructor and avid runner, she brings her expertise in nutrition and exercise to the The College of Wooster.
Appointments are available at the Longbrake Student Wellness Center on Monday and Wednesday evening from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. The initial cost is $65 for a 1 hour appointment, $35 for 30 minute follow up, and $20 for 15 minute follow up. Barbara can answer individual nutrition questions regarding diet and sport performance, weight management, gaining lean body mass, and iron/nutrient deficiency, hydration, supplements, disordered eating/eating disorders, and any other nutrition related questions. Call 330-263-2319 to schedule an appointment.
- At Longbrake Student Wellness Center
- Cost $25 for 1/2 hour and $50 for one hour payable by cash or check only
- Gift certificates available for purchase
- Available to students, faculty, staff, family members, and retirees
- Call 330-263-2319 to schedule your massage!