Appointments are available Monday and Thursday afternoon by calling ext. 2319.
- Well women check-ups (annual Pap and breast exams)
- Concern with periods (heavy bleeding, irregularity, or no period)
- Consultations about contraceptives
- Consultations about other female issues
- Testing for STD's
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill
We have a "Women's Bodies" video available online or on loan to help answer your questions. This is especially helpful to view before your first pelvic exam. The content includes information on a well woman exam, STD, options for contraception, and frequently asked questions. Watch the Women's Health Video or pick up a copy of the DVD at the front desk of the Student Wellness Center before your scheduled appointment.
Several types of oral contraceptives and the Nuva Ring can be purchased by prescription. Condoms and dental dams are also available.
Additionally, the nursing staff is available to meet with groups of students to discuss specific gynecological issues and answer any questions. Call ext. 2319 to schedule a dorm talk or house meeting about any aspects of Women's Health.