Policies and Mission
Policies and Helpful Information
- Students wishing to enter The College Underground must come with two forms of I.D. (a C.O.W. card and a valid driver’s license). Other forms of ID such as passports are not accepted.
- The Underground is CASH ONLY!
- Students are limited to one guest (a non-College of Wooster student) who must be signed in upon arrival. The guest must also have an I.D. College of Wooster students are responsible for their guests’ behavior.
- No outside beverages maybe brought into the Underground.
The College Underground is an important social and entertainment program in the campus community for a wide variety of activities. The Underground contributes to a diverse array of social events, ranging from the "traditional" activities such as bands, sporting events, dances, and comedians to the "non-traditional", including theater. It is open to all current students, faculty, and staff (for the opportunity to further the educational mission of The College of Wooster.) The mission of The College Underground is:
- To provide an atmosphere where all campus community members can relax, socialize, enjoy food and drink, dance and listen to music.
- To act as a host facility for private events of campus organizations and departments.
- To be a rewarding place for students to work and provide an educational environment in which the employees learn management and leadership skills.