- Students must present two forms of ID (a C.O.W. card and a valid State ID) to enter The College Underground. Other forms of ID such as passports are not accepted.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted entry to The Underground while alcohol is being served.
- The Underground accepts cash and credit cards.
- Students are limited to one guest (a non-College of Wooster student) who must be signed in upon arrival. The guest must have a valid State ID. College of Wooster students are responsible for their guests’ behavior.
- No outside beverages may be brought into the Underground. Bags may be inspected before allowing entry.
- Last call for alcohol will take place at least 30 minutes before the end of an event. Alcohol will not be served past 1 am.