The College of Wooster has implemented an Emergency Notification system called "ConnectED" that will allow you to be notified quickly by voice, text, and e-mail in the event of an on campus emergency. The system is directly populated with College phone numbers and "wooster.edu" e-mail addresses, but you need to submit additional contact information including your cell phone number, non-Wooster e-mail, home phone, and alternative emergency contact, such as a parent or other family member.
This system will NOT be used for general announcements.
- Click on "ScotWeb" (at the bottom of the page). Be sure to use lower case when logging into ScotWeb as it is case sensitive.
- Log in with your College User ID and Password. (This is your e-mail log in information.)
- Select "students" and then select "Emergency Contact Information" under the Communication heading.
- Update your information and "Submit."
- Finally, select "Save Information" (or "Cancel and Return to Menu") from the drop down menu and then "Submit."