The Index is The College of Wooster yearbook. Since 1874, the Index has been producing an annual archive of the student experience at the College. Student volunteers meet weekly to design and edit the current edition. With the support of the College, the yearbook is produced and made available for current students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and Special Collections.
The Index meets each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. in APEX, located on the lower level of the Flo K. Gault Library for Independent Study.
Office Location: Index Office, Lowry Center 009
- Haley Skeens ‘18, 2016 Designer
- Ashley Padilla ‘18, 2016 Manager
- Griffin White ‘16, 2015 Editor
- Ananya Shrestha ‘16, 2014 Editor
- Griffin White ‘16, 2013 Editor
- Sandy Nichols, Advisor
Senior Portrait Photography Studio
The Index contracts with GHM Photography in Wooster, a local alumni owned studio. Photos are taken on campus during Senior Portrait sessions organized through The Index.
Order a Yearbook
You may order a yearbook the following ways:
- Through the Herff-Jones website. Use "3588" as the school order number.
- Use the Herff-Jones order form (.pdf).
- Send your check and The Index order form (.pdf) to:
The College of Wooster
1189 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Questions may be emailed to The Index team.