Housing Selection 2014-15
For detailed information regarding the Housing Selection Process for the 2014/15 School year, please download the 2014/15 Housing Selection Information Packet (.pdf).
- February 10 - Room Selection Numbers Sent to Campus Mailbox - Lowry
- February 17 - Greek Housing Rosters DUE - Campus Life
- March 4 - Roommate Finder - Scot Lanes 7:30 PM - 9 PM
- March 7 - Thematic Housing Applications DUE - Campus Life
- March 7 - WVN, Campus Program & Charter House Applications DUE - Campus Life
- March 27 - C3 and Gender Neutral Selection - Babcock Lounge
- March 29 - House Interview Day - Lowry
- April 7 - Single Room Selection - Douglass Basement
- April 8-9 - General Housing Selection
General Housing Selection
**Housing Selection will now occur in the Lowry Center.**
When you arrive, Scot Lanes will serve as the space to wait until it's your turn. While you are waiting, you will be able to participate in free bowling and pool! Please follow the schedule below to arrive at Scot Lanes:
Tuesday, April 8
- Housing Numbers 1000-2200: 7 p.m.
- Housing Numbers 2201-2400: 8 p.m.
- Housing Numbers 2401-3150: 8:45 p.m.
- Housing Numbers 3151-3350: 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 9
- Housing Numbers 3351-4030: 7 p.m.
- Housing Numbers 4031-4200: 8 p.m.
- Housing Numbers 4201-4350: 8:45 p.m.
- Housing Number 4351-4600: 9:30 p.m.
Single Room Application (.pdf)
Program House Application (.pdf)
Gender Neutral Application (.pdf)
Off Campus Exemption Form (.pdf)
Students who wish to live in the Gault Schoolhouse must complete the Gault Schoolhouse Application (.pdf). Gault Schoolhouse has single gender suites, housing 3-5 students in single and double rooms. Each suite has a private bathroom, common space and kitchenette.
Those applying to live in the Schoolhouse will apply in self selected grouping, indicating which suites they are interested in. Only one application is needed per suite. Preference will be based upon GPA and a good judicial standing, and lowest housing selection number.
Applications materials must be submitted no later than Friday, March 7.
For more information about the Gault Schoolhouse check out the video mockup of a student room!
If you will be abroad or otherwise unable to participate in the housing selection process, you will need to fill out the Housing Selection Proxy Form (.pdf) and turn it in to the Office of Residence Life.