Andrews Hall
 

Andrews Hall

Matthew Andrews Hall (1954) is the gift of Mrs. Matthew Andrews in memory of her husband.  

Andrews has large double and triple rooms and houses a total of 94 students.  Andrews Hall is home to First Year and Transition/Gap Year students. 

  • Wireless Internet Access
  • Wired Ethernet and Phone Line Access available upon request
  • Laundry Facilities
  • Vending Machines
  • Kitchen Area with Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave
  • Formal Lounge with TV & Piano
  • Club Room with Pool Table
  • Parking Lot