Otelia Compton Hall (1955), at the corner of Beall and Wayne Avenues, is home to first year students. The hall was built in honor of Mrs. Elias Compton through funds in a large measure given by citizens of Wooster and Wayne County. Compton is in close proximity to the Physical Education Center and provides housing for 107 students. Adjacent to Kittredge dining hall, Compton features large rooms and spacious public areas.
- Ethernet Computer Network Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Kitchen Area with Stove, Refrigerator, and Table
- TV Lounge
- Formal Lounge
- Two Large Multipurpose Rooms