Douglass Hall (1929) was the gift of E. P. Douglass of the class of 1877. Located on the north end of campus, Douglass Hall is centrally located to most residential and academic buildings. Douglass has undergone exterior renovations in the past two years and interior furniture replacement. It is the home of first year students.
Culbertson/Slater Complex602 E. Wayne AvenueWooster, OH 44691Phone: 330-263-2498Fax: 330-263-2636Hours: Summer Hours: 8:30am-4:00pm
1189 Beall Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691. (330) 263-2000
© Map and Directions | Employment | A to Z Index | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | ScotMail | ScotWeb | ScotBlogs | Libraries | WHN