Holden Hall (1907), Wooster's largest residence hall, accommodates 310 students. Named for Dr. Louis E. Holden, fourth President of the College, it has several common and recreation areas. Holden Wing was added to the main building in 1961 and was renovated in the summer of 2004. Ground and First floor Holden "L" were renovated in the summer of 2005. The Holden Annex (1921), which sits directly behind Holden Hall, houses 50 students.
Lowry Center1189 Beall Ave. C-3176Wooster, OH 44691Phone: 330-263-2498Fax: 330-263-2060Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
1189 Beall Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691. (330) 263-2000
© Map and Directions | Employment | A to Z Index | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Email | ScotWeb | ScotBlogs | Libraries | WHN