Wagner Hall (1957) was the gift of Alumnists, Gary Richard Wagner and Elizabeth Sidwell Wagner in honor of their mothers' Ella Blue Wagner and Margaret Sutton Sidwell. It was constructed in 1957. In 1991, Ms Ruth Frost parker ('45) who hoped to assimilate the flat-topped building into the rest of the Wooster character generously funded the addition of a gabled roof and new windows and lights. This Hall is close in proximity to the Longbrake Wellness Center and Kittredge Dining Hall. Residents also enjoy the lodge-like view of Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse and Field Hockey games as the Southern-facing rooms overlook the playing fields. Wagner serves as a First-Year Center.
Culbertson/Slater Complex602 E. Wayne AvenueWooster, OH 44691Phone: 330-263-2498Fax: 330-263-2636Hours: Summer Hours: 8:30am-4:00pm
1189 Beall Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691. (330) 263-2000
© Map and Directions | Employment | A to Z Index | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | ScotMail | ScotWeb | ScotBlogs | Libraries | WHN