Parking & Shuttle Service
All on-campus parking lots will be open for guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Ebert Art Center parking lot is the designated parking area for all guests with mobility impairments. Courtesy golf carts and drivers will be available to transport individuals to The Scot Center for Commencement on Monday, May 13.
On Monday, May 13, additional parking will be available at First Presbyterian Church, located at 621 College Avenue, south of the College campus.
The College will provide shuttle vans on the half-hour between 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. on Monday, May 13. These shuttle vans will be available between Lowry Center and the following area hotels:
- Best Western (243 E. Liberty)
- Comfort Suites (965 Dover Road)
- Days Inn (789 E. Milltown Road)
- Econolodge (2137 Lincoln Way East)
- Hampton Inn (4253 Burbank Road)
- Hilton Garden Inn (959 Dover Road)
- Market Street Inn (356 N. Market Street)
- Rodeway Inn (2055 Lincoln Way East)
- St. Paul Hotel (203 South Market Street)
A shuttle van will also be available between Lowry Center and First Presbyterian Church parking lot on Monday, May 13, at the times indicated above.
(Please note that shuttle service is not available on Sunday, May 12.)
Please direct questions to Sally Whitman in the Office of the President (phone: 330-263-2139 or email).