History of Frick Hall and The Timken Science Library

Library Hours

Mon.-Fri.: 8 am-5 pm

Sat.: Closed

Sun.: Closed

View Hours

Libraries

Andrews Library

1140 Beall Avenue

Wooster, OH 44691

Phone: 330-263-2493

Fax: 330-263-2253

ugunawan@wooster.edu

Frick Hall, the building that houses the Timken Science Library is one of the most beautiful and historic buildings on campus. It was originally built in 1900 to serve as the main library.

Please watch a brief presentation about the history of Frick Hall. For more in-depth information on the history of Frick Hall please visit the website.

Timken Science Library was created in 1998 when the building was renovated. A more detailed description of the Library and the history of Frick Hall is available below.

Timken Science Library in Frick Hall (.pdf)