We partner with TranscriptsPlus, a service of Credential Solutions, as our trusted agent for processing all transcript requests and delivering electronic and paper academic transcripts. Please note that The College of Wooster no longer issues unofficial transcripts.
Our new process provides students and alums with:
- Fast delivery time
- Multiple delivery options
- A secure network
- Easy tracking of delivery and receipt of electronic transcripts.
To order your official transcript, go to TranscriptsPlus.
Please note that a maximum of 5 attachments can be uploaded with each transcript request (not to exceed 5 pages total). All attachments must be in PDF, JPG, GIF, TIF, or PNG format. The attachments must be uploaded before submitting the final transcript order.
- $5.00 per transcript (electronic or paper)
- $3.00 processing fee for each recipient by TranscriptsPlus
- An additional $2.50 charge for each mailed transcript
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover)
- Electronically by PDF (recommended)
- U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail**
- Express delivery**
**Note: We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery if the address provided to us is either incomplete or incorrect nor can we accept responsibility for timely delivery by the U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, or any other mail carrier vendor.
Checking Your Request Status
- Transcript requests will be processed within 2 business days except during peak times, i.e. graduation.
- Requests for pre-2005 transcripts may take longer to process since they are located in a different student information system.
- No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the College is closed. Please plan accordingly.
- If you have a financial hold on your account, your transcript request will NOT be processed. Please contact the Business Office, if you have questions.
- After 30 days of the initial transcript request, if the financial hold has not been cleared, the transcript order will be voided.
Want to learn more? Review the TranscriptsPlus frequently asked questions.