847 College Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
How to Apply
- Choose to complete either the Common Application or the Coalition Application (not both).
- Submit the Following Required Materials:
- High School Transcript
- Secondary School Report, including the Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- Essay, included in either application noted above
- Early Decision Agreement - this contract is required for Early Decision applicants only.
- Optional Components Include:
|Application Round||Deadline Date||Notification Date||Deposit Date|
|Early Decision I||November 1||November 15||December 1|
|Early Action||November 15||December 31||May 1|
|Early Decision II||January 15||February 1||February 15|
|Regular Decision||February 15||April 1||May 1|
Early Decision I & II: November 1 & January 15
Early Decision is considered binding, so, if you choose to apply under this option, you must also submit the Early Decision Agreement Form. This is an ideal option if you are certain Wooster is your top-choice.
Early Action: November 15
Early Action is a non-binding option that offers you an admission notification earlier in the process, and still allows you to consider other colleges and universities. Early Action applicants have until May 1 to make their final college decision.
Regular Decision: February 15
Regular Decision applicants will receive an admissions decision by April 1 and have until May 1 to make their final college decision. However, please note that some of our scholarships have a January 15 application deadline.
The non-refundable enrollment and security deposit of $400 is payable on or before May 1 (with the exception of Early Decision candidates). One hundred dollars of the enrollment deposit will be used to cover orientation expenses. The balance will be held until graduation or withdrawal from the College.