High School and Independent Counselors
847 College Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
For the most current information stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, visit here.
We understand the important role you play in a student's college search, and we hope to provide you with the resources you need to help them navigate the process.
Stay updated on Wooster news and counselor events and help us learn more about you here.
Following guidance from local, state and national health organizations, Wooster is welcoming individual visitors to campus. Please read our Admissions Visitor FAQs to prepare for your time on campus. We have suspended all group visits and programs through July 31. We will keep you updated through email communication and the website regarding expanded on-campus visit opportunities.
Or, please encourage your students and families to participate in one of our virtual opportunities.
Virtual Connections for Counselors
- We have weekly live virtual tours featuring two current Wooster students, with time for questions.
- In July and August, we will offer two “Q&A with the Dean” events. Jennifer Winge and a current student will share a brief overview of Wooster and then answer your questions.
- We would be glad to help support your work by offering virtual tours, information sessions, or college search topics such as a college essay writing workshop or college search tips. Register here to schedule an event.
Please contact April Gamble, Coordinator of Counselor Relations, for any other requests or help in setting up any of these events.
Learn More About Wooster
- Fast Facts on enrollment, faculty, tuition, student success and more.
- Application process and timeline
- Generous merit aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Global community of diverse and active students.
- 21 varsity sports and numerous club and intramural opportunities on campus.
- Our custom Early Aid Estimator (EAE) helps high school seniors estimate their merit and financial aid package at Wooster. Available each year from August to December.
- Use our Interactive Map to contact an admissions counselor in a specific geographic area.
- Contact Reon Sines-Sheaff, Director of International Admissions, if you work with international students or students living abroad.
International Baccalaureate and Wooster
Wooster welcomes students who are involved with the IB curriculum, recognizing the rigor and richness of their high school experience.
Questions & Concerns
Please contact April Gamble, Coordinator of Counselor Relations, at 330-263-2201.