Information for High School and Independent Counselors
Welcome! We know what an important role you play in student’s search for the right college fit. We’re glad you’ve found us, and we hope we can help support the work you do.
Please complete this contact form so we can learn more about you and stay in touch about Wooster news and upcoming counselor events.
We’re always ready to welcome counselors to The College of Wooster for individual or group visits. You can tour our campus, have lunch with students, meet with staff or faculty, and see for yourself why we think Wooster is such a special place.
Check out the counselor visit calendar to identify and request a date that works best for you.
Find Out More About Wooster
- Start here if you have general questions about applying to Wooster.
- If you’d like to contact an admissions counselor in a specific geographic area, use the interactive United States map in this link.
- If you work with international students or global nomads, please contact Reon Sines-Shieff, Director of International Admissions.
- Wooster has generous merit aid and performing arts scholarships as well as competitive academic scholarships.
- There are 21 varsity teams at The College of Wooster and numerous club and intramural opportunities for students.
- Wooster's Early Aid Estimator (EAE) is a custom tool that can help students figure out what Wooster’s merit and financial aid package will look like. Admissions Counselors and Financial Aid officers evaluate each EAE submission by hand to ensure the most accurate estimation. The EAE is live from August to December each year.
Recommend a Student
International Baccalaureate and Wooster
Wooster welcomes students who have pursued an IB curriculum, recognizing the rigor and richness of their high school experience.