High school seniors may wish to extend their visit experience by staying overnight in a residence hall with a current Wooster student. The Office of Admissions provides this overnight opportunity during select dates as part of a visit program or personalized visit.
Some helpful reminders as you plan your visit:
- Overnight experiences are reserved for high school seniors only.
- If you are an athletic recruit, please plan to coordinate your overnight stay with the Wooster coach.
- Student meals are complimentary during your stay.
- Please remember to pack a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and homework or a good book. Be aware that in many cases, overnight students may be asked to sleep on the floor. Feel free to bring a sleeping pad if necessary.
- Your arrival time to campus will vary – for a personalized visit, you typically meet your host at 4:30 p.m.; registration for Visit Programs differ by date.
- All overnight guests must complete the Overnight Visit Contract (this is separate from the registration form).
- Complementary airport shuttle services are available for students who are traveling. Shuttle request forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your visit.
Please review the calendar for available overnight dates and submit your request at least two weeks in advance.
Upcoming Overnight Dates
Please contact Melanie Schultz, Senior Overnight Coordinator, at 330-263-2322.