Writing Center Director
Office: Andrews Library 134
- B.A., Grand Valley State University 2004
- M.A. in English Studies, University of Louisville 2007
- Ph.D in Rhetoric and Composition, University of Louisville 2012
- IDPT 110: College Writing
- English 270: Tutoring Methods
I completed my PhD in Rhetoric and Composition at the University of Louisville and joined The College of Wooster in 2012. Since then, I have taught courses and directed the Writing Center, leading an amazing staff of professional and student consultants. My goal as director of the Writing Center is to support a friendly, inclusive space where writers can seek feedback on their work and develop writing skills that will serve them well in all their academic, creative, and professional endeavors. My own research goals focus on better understanding how writers and consultants work together, which I hope will allow Wooster’s own Writing Center to continue to flourish. When I am not at work, I enjoy travelling to Cleveland to try new restaurants and see performances at Playhouse Square.