Dir. of Writing Center, Writing Center
Office: Andrews Library 134
- B.A., Grand Valley State University 2004
- M.A. in English Studies, University of Louisville 2007
- Ph.D in Rhetoric and Composition, University of Louisville 2012
- IDPT 110: College Writing
- English 270: Tutoring Methods
In my graduate studies, I concentrated on literacy studies in historical and new media contexts, as well as writing program and writing center scholarship and administration. My goal as director of The College of Wooster’s Writing Center is to support a space where students can think critically about their choices as writers, to foster intellectual and academic engagement among writing tutors, and to sponsor diverse events and workshops where writers can learn, revise, and engage with audiences.