Associate Professor - Spanish [Department Chair]
Office: Kauke 207
- B.S., Northern Arizona University 1987
- M.A., Arizona 1993
- Ph.D., Arizona 2000
- SPAN 201: Int. Span/Grammar, Conv. & Comp. I
- SPAN 213: US Latino Lit. & Cult. (in English)
- SPAN 309: Trends in Spanish American Lit.
Awards and Professional Memberships
- Modern Language Association
- Asociación Internacional de Literatura y Cultura Femenina
- Latin American Studies Association
- Palmer has presented papers at several conferences, and published articles on Latin American and U.S. Latino literature in academic journals.
Palmer serves as the faculty liaison to La Casa Hispánica, a member of the Spanish suite in Luce Hall.