Visiting Assistant Professor - Sociology and Anthropology
Office: Morgan 301A
- B.A., Texas A&M University 2009
- M.A., Texas A&M University 2014
- PhD., Texas A&M University, 2017
- SOCI 21400: Racial and Ethnic Groups in America
Awards and Professional Memberships
American Studies Association
American Anthropological Association
Society for Cultural Anthropology
- Association of Black Anthropologists
- Babers, Myeshia C . 2014 “Charisma and the Fictions Black Leadership (A Review).” Journal of African American History 341.
Myeshia’s research interests include identity construction, race, region, black masculinity, U.S. West, performance and folklore.