Visiting Assistant Professor - Mathematics & Computer Science
Office: Taylor 309
- Ph.D. Rutgers University, 2017
- B.S. University of Minnesota Twin Cities, 2012
- N. Fox, A Slow Relative of Hofstadter's Q-Sequence, Journal of Integer Sequences (2017). To appear. arXiv preprint arXiv:1611.08244 (2016).
- N. Fox, Quasipolynomial Solutions to the Hofstadter Q-Recurrence, INTEGERS, Volume 16 (2016).
Combinatorics: problems relating to integer sequences
- Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
- Multimedia Computing
- Combinatorics and Graph Theory
- Scientific Computing
Recently Advised Senior Theses
- Algorithmic Music Composition (Thoms Matlak, Computer Science and Math, 2018)
- Artificial Intelligence with Reinforcement Learning in First Person Shooter Games (Zhirui Zhang, Computer Science and Math, 2018)
- Analyzing and Solving the Nurse Scheduling Problem (Nicholas Hagopian-Zirkel, Computer Science and Math, 2018)